Before you upload objects to OSS, you must call the PutBucket operation to create a bucket to store objects. You can configure various attributes for a bucket, including the region, access control list (ACL), and other metadata.
|Console||A user-friendly and intuitive web application|
|ossbrowser||An easy-to-operate graphical tool|
|ossutil||A high-performance command-line tool|
|Java SDK||SDK demos in various languages|
- You can create up to 100 buckets in a region.
- The name of each bucket must be globally unique in OSS. To create a bucket, you must select a unique bucket name.
- Bucket names must comply with the bucket naming conventions.
- After a bucket is created, you cannot modify its name or region.
- You must complete real-name registration on the Real-name Registration page before you create a bucket in a region within mainland China.