The Cloud dialing test module allows you to create synthetic monitoring tasks such as browse tasks and network tasks. On the Cloud dialing test page, you can view the created synthetic monitoring tasks or create synthetic monitoring tasks.
Go to the Cloud dialing test page
- Log on to the ARMS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Container Monitoring.
- In the top navigation bar of the MNS console, select the region where your cluster is deployed.
- On the Container Monitoring page, click the name of the Kubernetes cluster for which you want to perform synthetic monitoring.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Cloud dialing test.
On the Cloud dialing test page, you can create, view, or manage synthetic monitoring tasks.
- For more information about how to create or manage synthetic monitoring tasks, see Create a task.
- For more information about how to view synthetic monitoring data, see the following topics:
If you have questions about container monitoring, you can join the official DingTalk group for container monitoring (group ID:
31588365) to seek help.