This topic describes how to query ECS instances that have been added to a scaling group.
- Log on to the Auto Scaling console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- You can use either of the following methods to open the details page of a scaling
- In the Scaling Group Name/ID column, click a scaling group name.
- Click Manage in the Actions column corresponding to a scaling group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click ECS Instances.
Note An ECS instance that is not in the Running state is considered unhealthy.
- The Auto Created tab displays ECS instances that are automatically created by the scaling group. You can change the status of an instance, remove it from the scaling group, or release it. If an automatically created instance is considered unhealthy, it will be removed from the scaling group and released.
- The Manually Added tab displays ECS instances that are manually added. You can change the status of an instance or remove it from the scaling group. If a manually added instance is considered unhealthy, it will be removed from the scaling group but not released.