You can bind tags to the following resources in the ECS console: ECS instance, storage, snapshot, image, and security group.
Tags have the following limits:
- Each tag has a key-value pair.
- You can bind ten tags to an instance at most. You can bind five tags at most to an instance at a time.
- Every tag key of a resource must be unique. A tag with the same key as an existing one will be overwritten.
- Tag information is not shared across regions. For example, tags created in China East 1 (Hangzhou) are invisible to China East 2 (Shanghai).
- If a tag is unbound and no longer bound to any other resource, the tag will be automatically deleted.