This topic describes how to scale up MyBase for PostgreSQL instances to handle traffic spikes during peak periods, such as the 618 promotion and Double 11.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the RDS Dedicated Clusters page, select the region where the instance that you want to scale up is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree of the dedicated cluster page, click Instances. Find the instance that you want to scale up and choose .
- In the Set Instance Scaling panel, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Instance Information The basic information about the instance. You can view the following information:
- Instance ID
Resource Type You can adjust the following types of resources:
Set up resources Specify a new upper limit for the specified resource. Deadline of temporary dispatching Specify the time when the resource configuration restores to the original configuration. Restore to specification original configuration This parameter is used to restore the resources of a specific type to the original configuration. If you need to restore the resource configuration to the original configuration, select a resource type and click OK.Note Skip this parameter if you do not need to restore the resource configuration.
- Click OK to complete the scaling configuration.
- Click the ID of the instance. On the Basic Information page, navigate to the Instance Resources section and view the new resource configuration.