You can troubleshoot errors of an IPsec-VPN server by querying its logs.
The system automatically retains the logs that were generated within the last month for an IPsec-VPN server. You can query logs in batches. You can query a log with a duration of at most 10 minutes.
- Log on to the VPN Gateway console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the IPsec-VPN server is deployed.
- On the IPsec-VPN Server page, find the IPsec-VPN server that you want to manage, and click View Logs in the Actions column.
- On the IPsec-VPN Server Logs page, query logs by specifying the period of time when the logs are generated.