Before you use the features of ApsaraDB for MyBase, you must add hosts to your ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster and create instances on the hosts.
For more information about host specifications, see Host specifications and pricing.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the deployment region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters. On the page that appears, find the MyBase for PostgreSQL dedicated cluster that you want to manage, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Hosts. On the page that appears, click Add Host.
- On the buy page, configure the following parameters.
Parameter Description Region The region where you want to deploy the host. The host and the dedicated cluster to which the host belongs must be deployed in the same region. Dedicated Cluster The dedicated cluster to which the host belongs. Zone The zone where the host is deployed. We recommend that you deploy hosts in different zones to improve availability. Host Image The OS image of the host. By default, AliLinux is used. Storage Type The storage type of the host. Only the Enhanced SSD (ESSD) type is supported. Host Instance Type The specifications of the host. Network Type The network type of the host. VSwitch The vSwitch to which the host is connected. If no vSwitches are available, create a vSwitch as prompted below the drop-down list. Quantity The number of hosts that you want to add. For more information, see Requirements for the number of hosts. Duration The subscription duration of the host. You can select Auto-renewal. The auto-renewal feature prevents the host from being released due to expiration. If this feature is enabled, the system renews the host based on the specified subscription duration. For example, if you specify a three-month subscription duration, the system renews the host every three months.
- Click Buy Now. On the Confirm Order page, read and agree to the terms of service, and click Pay to complete the payment.