This topic describes how to delete a custom image that is no longer needed.
After a custom image is deleted, the application servers that were created by using the custom image cannot be reset.
- Log on to the Simple Application Server console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Mirror List.
- Find the custom image that you want to delete and click Delete image in the Operation column.
- If the custom image is not shared to ECS, click OK to delete the custom image.
- If the custom image is shared to ECS, select Cancel sharing to ECS and click OK in the Note dialog box.
Notice You must unshare a custom image before you can delete it. After a custom image is unshared, you cannot query the custom image in the ECS console or by calling ECS API operations. If you need to use the custom image in ECS, we recommend that you copy the image before you delete it. For more information, see Copy a custom image.