This topic describes how to access a Windows host from a bastion host.
- The database engine of an ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster is SQL Server.
- The Grant OS Permissions parameter is set to Enabled when you create the ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster. For more information, see Create a dedicated cluster.
- The Windows host in your ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster is associated with the bastion host. For more information, see Create a bastion host.
Note For more information about how to access a Linux host from a bastion host, see Access a Linux host from a bastion host.
Authorize a bastion host to access the Windows host
- Log on to the Bastionhost console.
- Find the bastion host that you want to enable and click Run on the right to enable the bastion host.
- After the bastion host is enabled, return to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console. Find the dedicated cluster that you want to connect to, and go to the Bastion Hosts page. On the page that appears, find the bastion host that you want to use, and click
Associate with Bastion Host.
- Click Import Host. In the dialog box that appears, click Import.
- Select the host for which you want to create an account and click Next.
- Click Create Bastion Host Account. In the dialog box that appears, specify the required information and click Create.
- Click Authorize Host in the Actions column. In the dialog box that appears, select the required host and
click Authorize Host.
Access the Windows host from a bastion host
- Start RDC on your local host.
<Bastionhost O&M address>:63389and click Connect.
- In the Remote Desktop Connection dialog box that appears, click Yes.
- In the login dialog box that appears, enter the username and password used to access
Bastionhost and click Login.
- Optional:If multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled for a RAM user, enter the verification
code obtained from the bound MFA device (the Alibaba Cloud app) in the Two Factor
dialog box that appears and click Ok.
- Select the host that you want to access.
- On the asset management page, double-click the authorized host that you want to access