Data Management (DMS) supports a variety of notification methods, such as text messages, emails, DingTalk notifications, and DingTalk chatbot messages. This topic describes how to configure notification methods and user information in DMS.
Configure notification methods as a regular user
- Log on to the DMS console.
- On the Workbench tab of the DMS console, click the icon next to Notice in the Account Management section.
- In the Modify notification method dialog box, set the parameters that are described in the following table.
Parameter Description Mobile phone number The mobile phone number or DingTalk account to which notifications are sent. Enter a mobile phone number or DingTalk account in the field, click Send verification code, and then enter the verification code that is sent to the number or account. You can enter a mobile phone number from one of the following regions:
Note Before you enter your DingTalk account, make sure that no confirmation is needed when you are added to a DingTalk group. You can open the DingTalk app on your mobile device, choose, and then turn off the relevant switch. Otherwise, the DingTalk account cannot be added and the following error message is returned:
- Mainland China, whose country calling code is +86.
- United Kingdom, whose country calling code is +44.
- Malaysia, whose country calling code is +60.
- Indonesia, whose country calling code is +62.
- Singapore, whose country calling code is +65.
- India, whose country calling code is +91.
update user mobile info fail: add dingding user account failure: add dingding user account failure:.
The email address to be associated with the current account. Enter an email address in the field, click Send verification code, and then enter the verification code that is sent to your inbox. webhook The webhook URL that DMS can use to send notifications. You can use the following methods to obtain the webhook URL:
- Add a DingTalk chatbot to a DingTalk group. In the Security Settings section of the Add Robot dialog box, select Custom Keywords and add DMS as a keyword. After the DingTalk chatbot is added, copy the webhook URL and use it as the value of this parameter. A notification can be sent to the DingTalk group when an event is triggered. For more information, see Use a custom DingTalk chatbot.
- Customize a webhook URL based on an existing O&M system or message notification system. For more information, see Send notifications by using a custom webhook URL.
Notification method The one or more methods to be used by DMS to send notifications. Valid values:
- After you complete the configurations, click Submit.
Configure notification methods as a DMS administrator
For more information, see Edit a user.