Data Management (DMS) supports a variety of notification methods, such as text messages, emails, DingTalk notifications, and DingTalk chatbot messages. This topic describes how to configure notification methods and user information as a common user or DMS administrator.
Configure notification methods as a common user
- Log on to the DMS console.
- On the Workbench homepage, click the icon next to Notice in the Account Management section in the upper-right corner.
- In the Modify notification method dialog box, set the parameters as described in the
Parameter Description Mobile phone number The mobile phone number to which notifications are sent. Enter a mobile phone number in the field, click Send verification code, and then enter the verification code that is sent to the number. You can enter a mobile phone number from one of the following regions:
- Mainland China. Calling code: 86.
- United Kingdom. Calling code: 44.
- Malaysia. Calling code: 60.
- Indonesia. Calling code: 62.
- Singapore. Calling code: 65.
- India. Calling code: 91.
The email address to be associated with the current account. Enter an email address in the field, click Send verification code, and then enter the verification code that is sent to your inbox. webhook The webhook URL that DMS can use to send notifications to relevant DingTalk groups in real time. For more information, see DingTalk chatbot. Notification method The one or more methods to be used by DMS to send notifications. Valid values:
- Click Submit.
Configure notification methods as a DMS administrator
A DMS administrator can configure notification methods for a specific user. For more information, see the "Edit a user" section in the User management topic.