Data Management (DMS) supports a variety of notification methods, such as text messages, emails, DingTalk notifications, and DingTalk chatbot messages. This topic describes how to configure notification methods and user information in DMS.
Configure notification methods as a regular user
- Log on to the DMS console.
- On the Workbench tab of the DMS console, click the icon next to Notice in the Account Management section.
- In the Modify notification method dialog box, set the parameters that are described
in the following table.
Parameter Description Mobile phone number The mobile phone number or DingTalk account to which notifications are sent. Enter a mobile phone number or DingTalk account in the field, click Send verification code, and then enter the verification code that is sent to the number or account. You can enter a mobile phone number from one of the following regions:
- Mainland China. Calling code: 86.
- United Kingdom. Calling code: 44.
- Malaysia. Calling code: 60.
- Indonesia. Calling code: 62.
- Singapore. Calling code: 65.
- India. Calling code: 91.
The email address to be associated with the current account. Enter an email address in the field, click Send verification code, and then enter the verification code that is sent to your inbox. Webhook The webhook URL that DMS can use to send notifications to relevant DingTalk groups in real time. For more information, see DingTalk chatbot. Notification method The one or more methods to be used by DMS to send notifications. Valid values:
- After you complete the configurations, click Submit.
Configure notification methods as a DMS administrator
For more information, see Edit a user.