This topic describes how to view monitoring data about the bandwidth of a cross-region connection. The Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) console is integrated with Cloud Monitor of Alibaba Cloud. You can view monitoring data about the bandwidth of a cross-region connection. The monitoring data includes the bandwidth usage percentage, the amount of used bandwidth, and the reference value of network latency.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the CEN instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- On the CEN details page, find the region where you want to view the monitoring data about the bandwidth and click the ID of the transit router in this region.
- On the details page of the transit router, click the Cross-region Connections tab.
- On the Cross-region Connections tab, find the cross-region connection that you want to manage and click in the Monitor icon to view monitoring data about the bandwidth of the cross-region connection.In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, you can select a time period to view bandwidth usage data within the last 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, or 7 days. You can also specify a time period.
- Bandwidth Utilization: the ratio of the used bandwidth to the total bandwidth that you set for the cross-region connection. Unit: %.
- Bandwidth: the amount of bandwidth that is used for cross-region communication. Unit: Mbit/s.
- Delay: the network latency of the cross-region connection. Unit: milliseconds.