This topic describes the offset rules of storage plans in ApsaraDB for MyBase.
- For a Basic Edition instance that contains one node, the offset factor is 1.
- For a High-availability Edition instance that contains the primary and secondary nodes, the offset factor is 2.
- For a MyBase for MySQL instance that contains three nodes, the offset factor is 2.
The offset capacity of a storage plan varies based on the type of storage resources to which the storage plan is applied. The offset factor of a storage plan varies based on the disk type. The offset factor indicates the capacity of the storage plan that is consumed per GB of ESSDs. For example, 1 GB of the storage plan can offset 1 GB of the storage that is used by PL1 ESSDs.
|Disk type||Offset factor||Description|
|PL3 ESSD||4||Each GB of storage that is used by PL3 ESSDs consumes 4 GB of a storage plan.|
|PL2 ESSD||2||Each GB of storage that is used by PL2 ESSDs consumes 2 GB of a storage plan.|
|PL1 ESSD||1||Each GB of storage that is used by PL1 ESSDs consumes 1 GB of a storage plan.|
If you purchase a 10 TB storage plan for a region, you can use the storage plan to offset the pay-as-you-go bills for up to 10 TB of PL1 ESSDs, 5 TB of PL2 ESSDs, or 2.5 TB of PL3 ESSDs in the region. You can also use a storage plan to offset the bills for a combination of disks of different types. For more information, see the following examples:
- The storage plan can offset the bills for 10 TB of PL1 ESSDs.
- The storage plan can offset the bills for 1 TB of PL3 ESSDs, 2 TB of PL2 ESSDs, and 2 TB of PL1 ESSDs.