This topic describes how to add a measure.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click Datasets.
- On the Datasets page, click the name of the required dataset to go to the dataset edit page.You can also find the required dataset and click the icon in the Actions column.
- In the Measures list, click the icon next to a field and select Create Calculated Field (Measures).You can also click the icon next to Measures.
- In the Edit Calculated Field (Mea.) dialog box, configure the calculated field.Note When you edit an expression, note the following items:
- After you enter a left bracket ([), a measure list appears for you to select the required measure.
- You can use functions to add measures to the expression, which is similar to MySQL.
- The brackets entered in the Expression field must be half-width brackets.
- If the expression of the new field contains an aggregate function such as SUM, COUNT, AVG, COUNT DISTINCT, MAX, or MIN, the icon appears as the field identifier.
- After the parameters are configured, click OK.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner of the page.Note Fields that use aggregate functions such as SUM, COUNT, AVG, COUNT DISTINCT, MAX, and MIN are marked with the icon and cannot be previewed in datasets.