||April 2, 2020
- FastCGI Backend is supported.
- The Dynamic SSL Cert Update mode is enabled by default.
- The feature that is used to mirror requests to backend servers is supported.
- NGINX is upgraded to V1.17.8 and OpenResty is upgraded to V1.15.8. The operating system
of base images is updated to Alpine Linux.
- Ingress validating admission webhooks are supported.
- The following vulnerabilities are fixed: CVE-2018-16843, CVE-2018-16844, CVE-2019-9511,
CVE-2019-9513, and CVE-2019-9516.
- Major updates:
- The lua-resty-waf, session-cookie-hash, and force-namespace-isolation configurations
- The data type of x-forwarded-prefix is changed from BOOLEAN to STRING.
- The the_real_ip variable in log-format will be deprecated in the next version and
replaced with remote_addr.
- The NGINX Ingress controller is upgraded to Ingress-NGINX 0.30.0. For more information
about the updates, see Changelog.
|The upgrade may cause transient connection errors. We recommend that you upgrade Ingress-NGINX
during off-peak hours.