After you create a Global Accelerator (GA) instance, you must add an acceleration area. An acceleration area is the area that requires accelerated access to your service.
- Log on to the Global Accelerator console.
- On the Instances page, find the GA instance that you want to manage and click its ID.
- On the instance details page, click the Acceleration Areas tab, select the area that requires acceleration, and then click Add Region.
- In the Add Acceleration Area dialog box, set the following parameters, and click OK.
Parameter Description Regions Select the region that requires acceleration. For more information about acceleration areas and acceleration regions, see Acceleration areas and regions. Bandwidth Specify a bandwidth value for the acceleration region. Unit: Mbit/s.Note
- The minimum bandwidth value that you can set for an acceleration region is 2 Mbit/s.
- The sum of bandwidth values for all regions cannot exceed the bandwidth value of the
basic bandwidth plan.
For example, if the bandwidth value of your basic bandwidth plan is 10 Mbit/s and you have allocated 6 Mbit/s to the China (Qingdao) region, the available bandwidth that you can allocate is 4 Mbit/s.
Internet Protocol Select the IP address version used to access GA. IPv4 and IPv6 are supported.Note
You can click Add to add more regions and allocate bandwidth.Note The number of regions that can be added varies based on the specification of the GA instance. For more information about the number of acceleration regions supported by each specification , see Instance specifications.
- IPv6 is available to only users in the whitelist. To use this feature, submit a ticket.
- In the same acceleration region of a GA instance, you can select only one IP address protocol: IPv4 or IPv6.