You can create and bind multiple tags to a large number of instances to classify and filter instances by tag.
- A tag consists of a key-value pair. The key must be unique in the same region of the
same account, while the value is not limited.
Note A key can have zero to multiple values.
- You can edit tags for a maximum of 50 instances at a time.
- You can bind up to 20 tags to an instance.
- You can bind or unbind up to 20 tags at a time.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the resource group and the region of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances based on the instance type.
- Follow these steps to create a tag.
- Create tags for an instance: Find the instance. In the Actions column, choose .
- Create tags for multiple instances: Select the instances for which you want to create tags and then click Edit tags at the bottom of the instance list.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Create.
- Set the key and value of the tag and then click Ok.
- Repeat the preceding steps to create all the tags. Then click OK in the lower-right corner of the dialog box.Note After creating tags, you can bind them to other instances.