FAQ about NAS
FAQ about pricing
FAQ about mounting
FAQ about performance
FAQ about basic management features
- Why is the "insufficient inventory" error returned when I create a file system?
- Can I change the network type of a mount target?
- What are the limits of Apsara File Storage NAS file systems?
- What is a mount target? What are the features of a mount target?
- For more information, see FAQ about basic management features.
FAQ about advanced management features
- When can I enable the lifecycle management feature?
- Are files in the IA storage medium accessible?
- Why is Resource Access Management (RAM) authorization required when I create a mount target in the classic network?
- Does NAS support the inotify subsystem?
- For more information, see FAQ about advanced management features.