AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL nodes are supported in DataWorks. You can create an AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL node in the DataWorks console to build an online extract-transform-load (ETL) process.
AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL nodes are used to connect to AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL of Alibaba Cloud. For more information, see Overview.
- If the connection is configured with a public network address, click the Workspace Manage icon in the upper-right corner of the DataStudio page to configure a whitelist. If access to AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL fails after a whitelist is configured, use exclusive scheduling resources that are in the same Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and zone as the connection. For more information, see Exclusive resource groups for scheduling.
- If the connection is configured with a VPC address, use exclusive scheduling resources to deploy AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL nodes to the production environment.
- Currently, you can only select a connection in the production environment for AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL nodes.
- Log on to the DataWorks console. In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces. On the Workspaces page, find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page that appears, move the pointer over and choose .
You can also find the target workflow, right-click AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Type to ADB for PostgreSQL, enter a node name in the Node Name field, and then select a folder from the Location drop-down list.
Notice A node name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). It is case-insensitive.
- Click Commit.
- Configure the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL node.
After the AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL node is created, you can select a connection and write SQL statements on the node editing tab.
- Select a connection.
Select a connection for the node. If you cannot find the required connection in the drop-down list, click Add Connection to create a connection on the Data Source page.
- Write SQL statements.
After you select a connection, you can write SQL statements based on the syntax supported by AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL.
- Click in the toolbar to save the SQL statements to the server.
- Click in the toolbar to run the SQL statements you have saved.
- Select a connection.
- Configure the node properties.
Click the Properties tab in the right-side navigation pane. In the Properties pane that appears, set the relevant parameters. For more information, see Properties.
- Commit the node.
After you set the properties, click in the toolbar to commit the node to the development environment. After you commit the node to the development environment, the node is unlocked.
- Deploy the node.
For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Test the node in the production environment.
For more information, see Auto triggered nodes.