This topic describes how to add a RAM user to an organization.
You can use the import members feature to add multiple members to an organization.
You have logged on to the Quick BI console.
Obtain information about a RAM user.
- Click in the upper-right corner of the Quick BI console.
- Choose Add Member. and click
- In the Add Member dialog box that appears, click the RAM User tab.
Specify Account, RAM User, and Alias, and select the Set as Admin check box as required.Note Make sure that you enter an Alibaba Cloud account ID for Account. For RAM User, enter the RAM username in RAM username@Default domain or enterprise alias.onaliyun.com. For example, if your RAM user is zhangsan@.test.onaliyun.com, enter zhangsan.
- Click OK to add the member.
- Choose Import Members. and click
- In the Import Organization Members dialog box that appears, click Upload Excel and select the local file that contains the member list.
- Click OK to import the members.