In the DAS console, you can customize monitoring dashboards. If enterprise users want to manage multiple instances, they can customize multi-instance monitoring dashboards to correlate, compare, and view multiple instances and metrics.
- You can customize monitoring dashboards for the following database engines: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, and PolarDB for MySQL.
- DAS has accessed the database instance and the access status is Accessed. For more information about how to access a database instance, see
The Custom Dashboard tab of DAS displays the following metrics (a MySQL database is used as an example).
You can view the description of each metric by clicking the icon.
|tps||Formula: (Com_commit + Com_rollback)/Uptime|
|delete_ps||The average number of DELETE statements executed per second|
|insert_ps||The average number of INSERT statements executed per second|
|replace_ps||The average number of REPLACE statements executed per second|
|update_ps||The average number of UPDATE statements executed per second|
|select_ps||The average number of SELECT statements executed per second|
|bytes_received||The average number of bytes received from all clients per second|
|bytes_sent||The average number of bytes sent to all clients per second|
|innodb_bp_hit||The read hit rate of InnoDB buffer pool. Formula: (Innodb_buffer_pool_read_requests - Innodb_buffer_pool_reads)/Innodb_buffer_pool_read_requests × 100%|
|innodb_bp_dirty_pct||The dirty page ratio of InnoDB buffer pool. Formula: Innodb_buffer_pool_pages_dirty/Innodb_buffer_pool_pages_data × 100%|
|innodb_bp_usage_pct||The usage of InnoDB buffer pool. Formula: Innodb_buffer_pool_pages_data/(Innodb_buffer_pool_pages_data + innodb_buffer_pool_pages_free) × 100%|
|innodb_data_written||The average number of bytes written by InnoDB per second|
|innodb_data_read||The average number of bytes read by InnoDB per second|
|innodb_rows_deleted||The average number of rows deleted by InnoDB per second|
|innodb_rows_read||The average number of rows read by InnoDB per second|
|innodb_rows_inserted||The average number of rows inserted by InnoDB per second|
|innodb_rows_updated||The average number of rows updated by InnoDB per second|
- Log on to the Database Autonomy Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Monitoring Dashboard.
- On the Custom Dashboard page, select a database engine tab.
- On the database engine tab, click Add Monitoring Dashboard.
- Enter a dashboard name and then click OK.
- Click Add Instances and Metrics.
- Select the instances and metrics and then click the icon.
- Click Confirm.
- If you want to modify the instances or metrics, click Add Instances and Metrics on the Custom Dashboard page.