When you purchase an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster, Alibaba Cloud provides a free Kibana node with one vCPU and 2 GiB of memory. You can also choose to purchase a Kibana node with higher specifications. You can use the Kibana console to perform operations such as data queries and visualization.
- An Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster is created.
For more information, see Create an Elasticsearch cluster.
- The Public Network Access feature is enabled for the cluster. This feature is enabled
For more information, see Configure a whitelist for access to the Kibana console over the Internet or an internal network.
- The language of the Kibana console is English. The default language is English. If
the language is not English, change the language.
For more information, see Configure the language of the Kibana console.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Visualization.
- In the Kibana section of the page that appears, click Console.
- On the Kibana logon page, enter the username and password, and click Log in.
- Username: The default value is elastic.
- Password: Enter the password that is specified when you purchase your Elasticsearch cluster.