This topic describes how to log on to the Kibana console. After you purchase an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch instance, Elasticsearch provides you a free Kibana node with one core and 2 GB of memory. The Kibana console supports data query, data visualization, and other features.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console, and click .
- On the Data Visualization page, click Console under Kibana.
- Enter the username and password on the logon page, and then click LOG IN.
The following figure shows the Kibana console logged on from an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch instance 6.7. If you use other Elasticsearch versions, the actual console may look slightly different from the one in the figure.
- Username: the default username is elastic.
- Password: enter the password that you have set when you purchase the Elasticsearch instance.