This topic describes how to associate an Elastic IP Address (EIP) with a High-Availability Virtual IP Address (HaVip). After you associate an EIP with an HaVip, the HaVip can access the Internet.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Elastic IP Addresses.
- Select the region of the target EIP.
- On the Elastic IP Addresses page, find the target EIP and click Bind in the Actions column.
- On the Bind Elastic IP Address page, complete the following configurations, and then click OK.
Configuration Description Instance Type Select HaVip AddressThe HaVip to be associated with the EIP must meet the following requirements:
- The HaVip and the EIP must belong to the same region.
- The HaVip must be in the Available or Allocated state.
- An HaVip can be associated with only one EIP.
HaVip Address Select the HaVip address to be associated with the EIP.