This topic describes how to deploy Knative in a Kubernetes cluster.
- You have created a Kubernetes cluster and the cluster consists of three or more worker nodes. For more information, see Create a Kubernetes cluster.
- You have deployed Istio in the cluster. For more information, see Deploy Istio.
To enable Tracing Analysis, see Enable Tracing Analysis on Knative.
- Currently, you can only deploy Knative in Standard Managed and Standard Dedicated clusters. The Kubernetes version must be 1.10 or later.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Deploy.
. In the upper-right corner, click
- Select the components and click Deploy.
- Bulid: Provides a flexible approach to building source code into images.
- Serving: Manages serverless workloads, works smoothly with events, and provides scale-to-zero, request-based autoscaling capabilities.
- Eventing: Provides comprehensive event management capabilities for consuming and producing events.
- Click Go to Components to view component information.
- Click Go to Applications to view application operations.