Adjustment and upgrade of the monitoring metrics for ApsaraDB RDS in CloudMonitor
From 10:00:00, UTC+8, November 17, 2021 to 22:00:00, UTC+8, November 19, 2021
To improve data accuracy and precision, Alibaba Cloud will adjust and upgrade the monitoring metrics for ApsaraDB RDS in CloudMonitor from 10:00:00, UTC+8, November 17, 2021 to 22:00:00, UTC+8, November 19, 2021. Adjustments and upgrade:
1. High-precision data will be available for the monitoring metrics of MySQL databases at second scale. You can monitor these metrics with high precision by activating CloudMonitor.
2. Less response time will be required to generate minute-scale metric data. This will greatly reduce the output latency of the metric data.
3. To prevent errors that may occur when you configure monitoring and alert rules, Alibaba Cloud will unpublish the following monitoring metrics from CloudMonitor:
Users who configure alert rules to monitor ApsaraDB RDS resources by using CloudMonitor.
1. Some metric data may vary in rare cases and trigger alerts due to higher metric data precision.
2. You can no longer obtain any data of the metrics to be unpublished. The status of the alert rules related to these metrics is displayed as Insufficient Data.
1. If you receive any unexpected metric alert in the time window, we recommend that you contact the CloudMonitor team and confirm whether the alert is caused by the adjustment and ask for suggestions.
2. Delete the alert rules related to the preceding metrics to be unpublished. Make sure that you no longer call API operations to refer to such metrics.
Your kind understanding for any inconvenience caused by the adjustment would be highly appreciated. If you have any question, contact us by submitting a ticket.