Announcements and Updates
- Release notes
- Announcement (20210301): Name change in SLB
- Announcement (20210113): Optimization of the cloud monitoring feature
- Announcement (20200401): Billing of high-performance SLB instances of the smallest size
- Announcement (20201127): Retirement of internal-facing CLB instances deployed in a classic network
SLB instance family
Application Load Balancer
Classic Load Balancer
- Why am I unable to access an SLB instance?
- Why are requests unbalanced among ECS instances?
- What can I do if health checks generate an excessive number of logs?
- What can I do if my ECS instance is declared unhealthy after I enable health checks for Server Load Balancer?
- How do I troubleshoot health check exceptions of a layer-4 (TCP/UDP) listener?
- How do I troubleshoot a health check exception of a Layer 7 listener (HTTP/HTTPS)?
- How do I troubleshoot HTTP 5xx errors?
- Configure cookie in the backend server
- Session persistence FAQ
FAQ & Troubleshooting