Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use the business license and organization code certificate for ICP Filing.
- The subject and website administrator must be the legal representative. If the website administrator is not the legal representative, a letter of authorization from the legal representative must be provided.
- Individuals under 18 years of age cannot apply for ICP Filing.
- The mobile phone numbers provided for ICP Filing must be from this province.
- Domain names registered outside China cannot be used for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject. All domain name certificates are required.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject, and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of the original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity statement: Can be downloaded during the ICP Filing process.
- Certificates of all the domain names to be filed.
- Enterprises: If the website administrator is not the legal representative of the enterprise, a letter of authorization from the legal representative must be provided.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
The ICP Filing information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, you must change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider, and then apply for a new ICP Filing.