Requirements for ICP Filing
- Enterprises can use their business licenses and organization code certificates for ICP Filing.
- The subject administrator and website administrator must be the legal representative. If the website administrator is not the legal representative, must provide a letter of authorization from the legal representative.
- Administrators less than 18 years of age cannot perform ICP Filing.
- The mobile phone numbers used in ICP Filing must be from this province.
- Foreign-registered domain names cannot be used for ICP Filing.
- The domain name holder must be the ICP Filing subject. Domain name certificates for all domain names are required.
Documents required for ICP Filing
- Enterprises: An electronic scanned copy of the original valid certificate of the subject and an electronic copy of the original valid identity document of the subject/website administrator.
- Individuals: An electronic copy of an original valid individual identity document.
- Website ICP Filing authenticity checklist: Available for download during the ICP Filing process.
- Domain name certificates for all domain names.
- Enterprises: If the website administrator is not the enterprise’s legal representative, a letter of authorization from its legal representative must be provided.
ICP Filing change rules
- An enterprise ICP Filing can be changed to another enterprise or an individual ICP Filing.
- An individual ICP Filing can be changed to another individual or an enterprise ICP Filing.
ICP Filing transfer rules
ICP Filing information must be consistent with the original ICP Filing information. Otherwise, change or cancel the ICP Filing at the original service provider and then apply for a new ICP Filing.