A KingbaseES data source allows you to read data from and write data to KingbaseES by using KingbaseES Reader and Writer. You can configure synchronization nodes for KingbaseES by using the codeless user interface (UI) or code editor. This topic describes how to add a KingbaseES data source in the DataWorks console to support subsequent data synchronization.
KingbaseES is a large-scale relational database management system (DBMS) developed by Beijing Renda Jincang Information Technology Co., Ltd. under the support from major database projects in 863 Program and the support of Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Project. KingbaseES has independent intellectual property rights. KingbaseES provides complete database management features and supports more than 1,000 concurrent users, terabytes of data, and gigabytes of large-size objects. KingbaseES can run on various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Kylin, and UNIX. KingbaseES has the following advantages: standard and general-purpose, stable and efficient, secure and reliable, and easy to use.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides. Find your workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- On the page that appears, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. The page appears.
- On the Data Source page, click New data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click KingbaseES in the Big Data Storage section.
- In the Add KingbaseES data source dialog box, configure the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name must contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description cannot exceed 80 characters in length. Network connection type Select a network connection type based on the network environment of the data source. Environment Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is available only when the workspace is in standard mode. JDBC URL The Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) URL of the database, in the format of
Username The username that you can use to connect to the database. Password The password that you can use to connect to the database.
- On the Data Integration tab, click Test connectivity in the Operation column of each resource group.A sync node uses only one resource group. To ensure that your sync nodes can be properly run, you must test the connectivity of all the resource groups for Data Integration on which your sync nodes will be run. If you need to test the connectivity of multiple resource groups for Data Integration at a time, select the resource groups and click Batch test connectivity. For more information, see Test data store connectivity.
- After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Complete.