A Memcache connection allows you to write data to ApsaraDB for Memcache by using Memcache Writer. You can configure sync nodes for ApsaraDB for Memcache by using the code editor.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides. Find your workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- On the page that appears, click Connection in the left-side navigation pane. The page appears.
- On the Data Source page, click New data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click Memcache (OCS) in the NoSQL section.
- In the Add Memcache (OCS) data source dialog box, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Data Source Name The name of the connection. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_), and must start with a letter. Description The description of the connection. The description can be up to 80 characters in length. Applicable environment The environment in which the connection is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. Proxy Host The IP address of the host or Memcache proxy. You can view the IP address on the basic information page of the ApsaraDB for Memcache console. Port The port for connecting to the ApsaraDB for Memcache instance. Default value: 11211. User name The username that you can use to connect to the Memcache instance. Password The password that you can use to connect to the Memcache instance.
- On the Data Integration tab, click Test connectivity in the Operation column of each resource group.A sync node uses only one resource group. To ensure that your sync nodes can be properly run, you must test the connectivity of all the resource groups for Data Integration on which your sync nodes will be run. If you need to test the connectivity of multiple resource groups for Data Integration at a time, select the resource groups and click Batch test connectivity. For more information, see Test data store connectivity.
- After the connection passes the connectivity test, click Complete.