Modifies the name and description of a vRouter.
You cannot repeatedly call the ModifyVRouterAttribute operation within a specific period of time.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The region ID of the vRouter.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The vRouter ID.
The name of the vRouter.
The name must be 1 to 128 characters in length and cannot start with
The description of the vRouter.
The description must be 1 to 256 characters in length, and cannot start with
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Specified virtual router name is not valid.
|The name format of the specified vRouter is invalid.
|Specified virtual router description is not valid.
|The router description is invalid.
|Miss mandatory parameter.
|Some required parameters are not specified. Specify all required parameters and try again.
|Specified virtual router is not found during access authentication.
|Specified virtual router does not exist.
|The specified vRouter does not exist. Check whether the specified vRouter is valid.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|API Description Update. The Error code has changed
|The Error code has changed