Modifies the name of an SSL-VPN client certificate.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the value, but you must make sure that it is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters and cannot exceed 64 characters in length.
Note If you do not set this parameter, ClientToken is set to the value of RequestId. The value of RequestId may be different for each API request.
The ID of the region where the SSL client certificate is created.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The ID of the SSL-VPN client certificate.
The name of the SSL-VPN client certificate.
The name must be 1 to 100 characters in length and cannot start with
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The name is not valid
|The name format is invalid.
|User not authorized to operate on the specified resource as your account is created by another user.
|You are unauthorized to perform this operation on the specified resource. Acquire the required permissions and try again.
|User not authorized to operate on the specified resource.
|You do not have the permissions to manage the specified resource. Apply for the permissions and try again.
|The specified region is not found during access authentication.
|The specified area is not found during authentication.
|The specified SSL VPN client cert id does not exist.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes