Modifies the configurations of an Express Connect circuit.
When you call this operation, take note of the following limits:
- If an Express Connect circuit is in the Initial, Enabled, or Rejected state, you can modify the specifications of the Express Connect circuit and the ID of the redundant circuit.
- If an Express Connect circuit is in the Canceled, Allocating, AllocationFailed, or Terminated state, you cannot modify the specifications of the Express Connect circuit.
- After you modify the specifications of an Express Connect circuit that is in the Rejected state, the Express Connect circuit enters the Initial state.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The region ID of the Express Connect circuit.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The ID of the Express Connect circuit.
The connectivity provider of the Express Connect circuit. Valid values:
The bandwidth value for the connection over the Express Connect circuit. Unit: Mbit/s. Valid values: 2 to 10240.
The geographical location of the data center.
|XX Number, XX Road, XX Town, XX District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province.
The port type of the Express Connect circuit. Valid values:
Note To use ports 40GBase-LR and 100GBase-LR, you must first contact your account manager.
The ID of the redundant Express Connect circuit. The redundant Express Connect circuit must be in the Allocated, Confirmed, or Enabled state.
The description of the Express Connect circuit.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length. It must start with a letter but cannot start with
|The description of the Express Connect circuit.
The name of the Express Connect circuit.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, periods (.), underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter but cannot start with
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request.
You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the token is unique among different requests. The client token can contain only ASCII characters.
Note If you do not specify this parameter, the system automatically uses the request ID as the client token. The request ID may be different for each request.
The circuit code of the Express Connect circuit. The circuit code is provided by the connectivity provider.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The LineOperator provided was invalid.
|The value of the LineOperator parameter is invalid.
|The PeerLocation provided was invalid.
|PeerLocation is set to an invalid value.
|The PortType provided was invalid.
|The specified port type is invalid.
|The specifid ?Description? is not valid.
|The error message returned because the specified resource description is invalid. The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and cannot start with http:// or https://.
|The specified ?Name? is not valid.
|The error message returned because the name format is invalid.
|invalid physical connection status.
|The Express Connect circuit is in an invalid state.
|invalid physical connection banwidth.
|The specified maximum bandwidth of the Express Connect circuit is invalid.
|redundant physical connection doesn't belong to current user.
|The specified redundant Express Connect circuit does not belong to your Alibaba Cloud account.
|invalid redundant physical connection status.
|The redundant Express Connect circuit is in an invalid state.
|circuitCode is illegal.
|The error message returned because CircuitCode is set to an invalid value.
|Specified PhysicalConnection Operator is not valid.
|The operation on the Express Connect circuit is invalid.
|Specified PhysicalConnection Bandwidth is not valid.
|The bandwidth of the Express Connect circuit is set to an invalid value.
|The RegionId provided does not exist in our records.
|The RegionId parameter is set to an invalid value. Specify a valid value and try again.
|The PhysicalConnectionId provided does not exist in our records.
|The Express Connect circuit does not exist.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes