Modifies the name, description, and maximum bandwidth of an elastic IP address (EIP).
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the pay-as-you-go EIP.
The new maximum bandwidth of the EIP. Valid values:
The region ID of the EIP.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
The new name of the EIP.
The name must be 1 to 128 characters in length, and can contain digits, periods (.), underscores (_), and hyphens (-).
The new description of the EIP.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length and start with a letter. The description cannot start with
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The Account failed to create order.
|Failed to place the order.
|Your account does not have enough balance.
|Your account balance is insufficient. Top up your account and try again.
|Specified value of "Bandwidth" is not supported.
|The specified bandwidth value is invalid.
|It?s forbidden to change prepaid EIP?s bandwidth by API. It can be changed on Aliyun web console.
|Current elastic IP status does not support this operation.
|You cannot perform the operation when the specified EIP is in the current state.
|The parameter is invalid.
|The parameter value is invalid.
|The bandwidth is out of max traffic binded on natgw.
|Elastic IP address with large spec quota exceeded.
|The specified Name is not valid.
|The specified resource is queried error.
|An error occurred while querying the specified resource.
|The Account failed to create order.
|Specified value of Bandwidth is not supported.
|The EIP has been locked.
|The error message returned because the EIP is locked.
|Validate sale condition with subArticle failed.
|Failed to validate the sales condition with a subproject.
|The operation failed.
|The instance component is invalid.
|Complete user info failed.
|Operation failed because concurrent request.
|Resource status is abnormal for renew.
|The ip business status is invalid.
|The error message returned because the instance has overdue payments.
|Specified allocation id is not found.
|The error message returned because the specified EIP does not exist. Check whether the value of the parameter is valid.
|Specified allocation ID in common bandwidth package.
|Specified region is not found during access authentication.
|The specified region does not exist. Check whether the specified region ID is valid.
|The request processing has failed due to some unknown error.
|An unknown error occurred.
|The request processing has failed due to some unknown error, exception or failure.
|An internal error occurred.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed
|API Description Update. The Error code has changed