Deletes the fragments generated during an upload.
- In a multipart upload, fragments may be generated if the upload fails. In most cases, the fragments are automatically deleted after seven days. You can call this operation to delete the generated fragments after the upload is successful or fails.
- This operation does not delete the source file or transcoded file, but deletes only the fragments generated during the upload.
- If you call the DeleteVideo operation, the entire video file is deleted, including the generated fragments.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the media file, namely, the audio or video ID. You can use one of the following methods to obtain the audio or video ID:
The type of the media file. Set the value to video, which indicates audio and video files.
Sample success responses
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
The following table describes the common errors that this operation can return.
|HTTP status code
|The specified parameter "MediaType" is invalid.
|The error message returned because the MediaType parameter is invalid.
|The multipart upload not exist.
|The error message returned because the fragments do not exist.
|The video does not exist.
|The error message returned because the video does not exist.
|The file does not exist.
|The error message returned because the video file does not exist.
|can't find storage.
|The error message returned because the specified storage location does not exist.
|Access denied by authorizer's policy.
|The error message returned because ApsaraVideo VOD is not authorized to access the self-managed Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket and you are not authorized to perform the operation.