On the Interface Calls page, you can view the performance metrics of the span calls on the client, span calls on the server, and internal span calls of an application. You can also view the details of span calls for the upstream services that call the application and the downstream services that are called by the application.
View the performance metrics of span calls
On the Interface Calls page of an application, you can view all the spans that are involved in application calls. You can sort the servers by response time, number of requests, or number of errors. After you click a span in the span list, the Overview tab displays the topology of the span and the line charts for the performance metrics of span calls. The performance metrics include the number of requests, response time, and number of errors.
- Log on Tracing Analysis console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the upper part of the Applications page, select a region. Then, click the name of the application whose information you want to view.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Interface Calls. In the left-side span list, click the span that you want to view. Then, view the
topology of the span and the performance metrics of span calls on the Overview tab.
- You can click the Response Time, Requests, or Exceptions tab and click the upward arrow or downward arrow next to the tab name to sort spans in ascending or descending order based on the conditions.
- To filter the spans, you can enter a keyword in the search box and click the search icon.
View the details of span calls for upstream and downstream services
On the Upstream Services and Downstream Services tabs, you can view the API operations and performance metrics of the upstream services that call the application and downstream services that are called by the application. The performance metrics include the response time, number of requests, and number of errors.
On the Upstream Traces or Downstream Traces tab, you can perform the following operations based on your business requirements:
- Click Expand/Collapse All in the upper part of the tab to show or hide all API operations.
- In the upper part of the tab, enter a keyword in the search box and click the search icon to filter spans by application name or span name.
- If you want to show or hide the information about the performance metrics of an API operation, find the API operation and click the collapse panel or click the upward arrow or downward arrow at the end of the row.
The Call link
On the Call link tab page, you can perform the following operations as needed:
- In Time-consuming enter a time value (in milliseconds) in the adjustment box, and click Query to filter traces whose time consumption is greater than the specified value.
- Select Exception and click Query to filter out abnormal call links.
- Click Time consumed Or Status By using the up and down arrows on the right, you can sort the query results in ascending or descending order.
- Click the TraceID to open it in a new window. Call link Page, and view the waterfall chart of the call link.
View trace waterfall chart
Onthe Call link page, you can check the log generation time, status, IP address/machine name, service name, and Timeline of the call link are displayed on the page.
Place the cursor over a service name to view the service duration, start time, Tag, and log event information.
Set the query time range
You can select a preset time range or enter a custom time range.
- Click the time option in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click a preset time range, such as Last 30 minutes,This week,Last 30 days.
- If no preset time range meets your requirements, click Custom. Select the start time and end time from the calendar, or enter them manually in
the text box. Then, click OK.
Note The date format is
YYYY-MM-DD, The time format is