This topic describes how to configure quota-based warnings and expiration notifications for a resource plan.
Configure quota-based warnings for a resource plan
After you configure quota-based warnings, Log Service sends you notifications when the quota consumption of your resource plan reaches a specified threshold. Log Service sends notifications only by email.
- Log on to the Billing Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Manage Reserved Instances.
- On the Manage Reserved Instances page, select Resource Packages for Resource Type.
- On the Instances tab, click Set Threshold Alert.
- In the Set Threshold Alert dialog box, turn on Threshold Alert, configure Proportion, and then click OK. For example, if you set Proportion to 20%, Log Service sends you a notification when 20% of the monthly quota of your resource plan remains.Note Set Threshold Alert is available only for the resource plans whose total quota can be decreased and the resource plans that use the monthly billing cycle.
Configure expiration notifications for a resource plan
After you configure expiration notifications, Log Service sends you notifications when your resource plan is due to expire. Log Service sends notifications by email and internal message.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Management Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click the icon.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Common Settings page, find Notifications of Product Expiration and select notification methods.
When your resource plan is due to expire, Alibaba Cloud sends notifications to the contacts of the current Alibaba Cloud account. You can click Modify to add contacts.