When you configure an HTTPS listener, you can use a certificate from Certificate Management Service or upload a third-party server certificate and certification authority (CA) certificate to Classic Load Balancer (CLB).
- Certificates issued and hosted by Alibaba Cloud Certificate Management Service: After
you purchase a certificate from Certificate Management Service, you will be notified
when the certificate is about to expire. You can renew the certificate with one click.
Client CA certificates are not supported.
- Third-party certificates: To upload a third-party certificate, you need the public
key and private key files of the certificate.
Server certificates and client CA certificates are supported.
- If you want to use a certificate in multiple regions, you must select all of the required regions when you create the certificate.
- Each region supports at most 100 server certificates.
- Each region supports at most 100 client CA certificates.