You can use the job output update feature to rerun job instances within a specified time period and update the job output.
Update job outputs
If your workloads are updated, you can run the corresponding job again to reprocess the data within a specified time period. For example, if you added a new field to the database or the data that was generated at a point in time of the previous month contains errors, you can update the output of the corresponding job.
If the output of a job contains deviations or some values in the output are missing, you can modify the scheduling parameters of the job and configure a specific job property to update the job output.
- Log on to Distributed Task scheduling platform.
- On the Jobs page, find the job whose output you want to update, click the icon in the Operation column, and then click Rebrush task.
- In the Rebrush task panel, specify the Start and end date and Data Time parameters and click OK.
- Start and end date: Specify the time scale of the job.
- Data Time: Specify the time point of the data that you want to update.
- The current time is 10:00:00 on January 1, 2019.
- The time scale of the job is from October 1, 2018 to October 7, 2018. The default start time is 00:00:00 on October 1, 2018 and the default end time is 23:59:59 on October 7, 2018.
- The time point of the data to be reprocessed is 11:11:11.
The job is rerun seven times and seven job instances are generated.
No. Scheduled time Time point of data reprocessed 1 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.1 11:11:11 2 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.2 11:11:11 3 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.3 11:11:11 4 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.4 11:11:11 5 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.5 11:11:11 6 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.6 11:11:11 7 2019.1.1 10:00:00 2018.10.7 11:11:11