In the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console, you can update the software version of an SAG device.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- Use one of the following methods to open the Device Management tab.
- Click the ID of the SAG instance. On the instance details page, click Device Management.
- Find the SAG instance and choose in the Actions column.
- If both the active and standby devices are associated with the SAG instance, select the target device and click Upgrade Version.
- In the Upgrade Version dialog box, select one of the following methods to perform an upgrade.
Note You can also select Disable Automatic Upgrade to disable automatic upgrade.
- Click the Manual Update tab, select a version, and then click OK. Your device is upgraded to the selected version.
- Click the Automatic Update tab, select the Authorize Alibaba Cloud to automatically upgrade Smart Access Gateway to the latest version check box, select a time zone and time period, and then click OK. The device is upgraded to the latest version during the specified time period.