Authorizes a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance to communicate with a Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance that belongs to another Alibaba Cloud account.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The ID of the Alibaba Cloud account to which the CEN instance belongs.
The ID of the CCN instance.
The ID of the CEN instance.
The ID of the region where the CCN instance is deployed.
You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the most recent region list.
Specifies whether to grant the CEN instance permissions to manage network traffic from the CCN instance. Valid values:
Note If you set the value to true and the SAG instance connected to the CCN instance has the secure rerouting feature enabled, you cannot revoke the permissions.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The specified privilege granting rule already exists.
|The permission rule already exists.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.