If a preset tag cannot be used to manage or query cloud resources, you can remove the tag from the resources. This topic describes how to remove a preset tag from cloud resources.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the resources from which you want to remove a preset tag reside.
- On the Predefined Tags tab, find the preset tag that you want to remove and click
the tag value in the Tag Value column. Note If a tag key has more than three tag values, you can click View more in the Tag Value column to view all the tag values of the tag key.
- Remove the preset tag from resources.
- Remove the preset tag from a single resource: Click Unbind in the Action column.
- Remove the preset tag from multiple resources at a time: Select the resources from which you want to remove the tag and click Unbind below the resource list.
- In the Unbind message, click Confirm.