After a preset tag is created, you can add the tag to resources.
A preset tag that is not added to resources is invisible in the regions where the resources reside.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the resources to which you want to add a preset tag reside.
- On the Predefined Tags page, find the preset tag that you want to add to resources
and click Bind Resources in the Action column. Note If a tag key has more than three tag values, you can click View more in the Tag Value column to view all the tag values of the tag key.
- In the Bind Resources dialog box, specify Product, Resource Type, and Input Types. Then, select resources from the resource list or enter resource IDs.
Input Types includes the following options:
- Select resources: allows you to select resources from the resource list.
- Enter multiple resource IDs: allows you to enter resource IDs. Separate multiple IDs with commas (,).
- Click Confirm.
- In the message that appears, click Close.