The latest minor version provides more features and higher stability. We recommend that you update the instance to the latest minor version. This topic describes how to check whether the minor version of an instance is the latest.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console and go to the Instances page. In the top navigation bar, select the region in which the instance that you want to manage resides. Then, find the instance and click its ID.
- In the Basic Information section of the Instance Information tab, view the value of the Version parameter.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Minor Version Upgrade.
- If the Minor Version Upgrade panel appears, the minor version of your instance is not the latest. In this case, update the minor version. For more information, see Update the minor version.
- If the Minor Version Upgrade button is dimmed or if a message appears indicating that the current version is the latest after you click this button, the minor version of your instance is the latest.