Deletes an ApsaraDB RDS for SQL Server instance from an Active Directory (AD) domain.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The client token that is used to ensure the idempotence of the request. You can use the client to generate the token, but you must make sure that the token is unique among different requests. The token can contain only ASCII characters and cannot exceed 64 characters in length.
The instance ID. You can call the DescribeDBInstances operation to query the instance ID.
The ID of the region.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The engine does not support the operation.
|The operation is not supported for the database engine that is run on the RDS instance.
|EngineVersion specified cannot be replicate with the source DB Instance.
|Instance cloning is not supported for the database engine version of the current instance.
|The specified NodeType is not found.
|The current instance classType is not support operation.
|This operation is not supported for the specified instance type.
|Current DB instance engine version does not support this operation.
|This operation is not supported for the database engine version of the current instance.
|Current instance is not in Domain, remove operation is only valid when current instance is in domain.
|Current DB instance state does not support this operation.
|Custins Cluster Type Error, Support User Cluster
|The Custins cluster type is invalid. Only the user cluster type is supported.
|Invalid DBInstanceId NotFound.
|The instance ID cannot be found.
|Specified instance does not exist or not support.
|The RDS instance cannot be found, is deleted, or does not support the operation.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The Error code has changed