This topic describes how to reset the password of an account on an ApsaraDB RDS for PostgreSQL instance. If the password of an account is lost, you can reset the password in the ApsaraDB RDS console.
- Access RDS Instances, select a region at the top, and then click the ID of the target RDS instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Accounts.
- On the tab that appears, find the account for which you want to reset the password and click Reset Password in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, configure the New Password and Confirm New Password parameters and click OK. The password must meet the following requirements:
- The password is 8 to 32 characters in length.
- The password contains at least three types of the following characters: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters.
- The password can contain the following special characters: ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + - =
|ResetAccountPassword||Resets the password of an account on an instance.|