After you create an endpoint service, you can add service resources to the endpoint service. After an endpoint connection is established between the endpoint of a virtual private cloud (VPC) and the endpoint service, the VPC can access the service resources of the endpoint service through PrivateLink. You can also remove the service resources that you no longer need from the endpoint service.
Add service resources
- Log on to the Endpoint Service console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoints Service page, find and click the endpoint service that you want to manage.
- On the details page of the endpoint service, click the Service Resources tab, and then click Add Service Resource.
- In the Add Service Resource dialog box, select the zone to which you want to distribute traffic, add a service
resource by using one of the following methods, and then click OK.
Note If you want to add service resources in different zones, you can click + Add Resource from Another Zone.
- If a service resource is deployed in the zone, you can select the service resource from the drop-down list.
- If no service resource is deployed in the zone, you can click the drop-down list and
create a service resource.
For more information about how to create a service resource, see Create an SLB instance that supports PrivateLink.