Modifies the switching time of a pending event.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The region ID of the cluster.
Note You can call the DescribeRegions operation to query the region ID details.
The ID of the task. You can specify multiple task IDs at a time to modify the switching time of the tasks in a unified manner. The task IDs must be separated with commas (,).
The time that you specify for the background to perform the action that corresponds to the pending event. Specify the time in the
The ID of the resource group.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|Required input param is not found.
|The specified parameter does not exist.
|Part of the tasks cannot be modified.
|Part of the tasks cannot be modified. Please try again later.
|The switch time should be earlier than deadline.
|The specified time parameter is invalid. The switchover time must be earlier than the end time.
|The start time should not be earlier than the current time.
|The start time cannot be earlier than the current time.
|Certain task's status does not support this operation.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.