Modifies the retention policy of the log backups in a PolarDB cluster.
The following table shows the authorization information corresponding to the API. The authorization information can be used in the
Action policy element to grant a RAM user or RAM role the permissions to call this API operation. Description:
- Operation: the value that you can use in the Action element to specify the operation on a resource.
- Access level: the access level of each operation. The levels are read, write, and list.
- Resource type: the type of the resource on which you can authorize the RAM user or the RAM role to perform the operation. Take note of the following items:
- The required resource types are displayed in bold characters.
- If the permissions cannot be granted at the resource level,
All Resourcesis used in the Resource type column of the operation.
- Condition Key: the condition key that is defined by the cloud service.
- Associated operation: other operations that the RAM user or the RAM role must have permissions to perform to complete the operation. To complete the operation, the RAM user or the RAM role must have the permissions to perform the associated operations.
The cluster ID.
Note You can call the DescribeDBClusters operation to query the information of all clusters that are deployed in a specific region, such as the cluster IDs.
The retention period of the log backups. Valid values:
The region in which you want to store cross-region log backups. For information about regions that support the cross-region backup feature, see Overview.
The retention period of cross-region log backups. Valid values:
Note When you create a cluster, the default value of this parameter is 0.
Sample success responses
|HTTP status code
|The DBClusterId provided does not exist in our records.
|The specified DBClusterId parameter does not exist in the current record.
For a list of error codes, visit the Service error codes.
|Summary of changes
|The error codes of the API operation change.
|The error codes of the API operation change.,The input parameters of the API operation change.