osscmd is a Python 2.x-based command line tool that is used to manage buckets and objects.
- API-level development and debugging, such as sending requests in specific formats and step-by-step multipart upload.
- Bucket configurations, specifically for features that are difficult to configure in the Object Storage Service (OSS) console, such as logging, websites, and lifecycle.
- osscmd supports the following runtime environments: Python 2.5, Python 2.6, and Python 2.7.
- osscmd is developed based on OSS SDK for Python 0.x which is no longer maintained. Currently, Alibaba Cloud maintains OSS SDK for Python2.x.x.
- osscmd only fixes bugs and does not allow you to use new features, such as the Infrequent Access (IA) or Archive storage class, cross-region replication (CRR), and back-to-origin.
Decompress the downloaded OSS SDK for Python package and directly run the
python osscmd + operation command in the directory in which osscmd is located. For example, you can run the
following code to upload an object to a bucket:
python osscmd put myfile.txt oss://mybucket
To query a list of commands, enter
To query a list of parameters, enter
python osscmd help.