This topic describes how to query bills of Object Storage Service (OSS).
- Log on to the Billing Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Details tab, configure the Billing Cycle parameter, and then filter the Product Name column for Object Storage Service. You can also configure the Statistic Item and Statistic Period parameters to specify the content of bills that you want to display.
Parameter Description Statistic Item Bills are displayed based on the statistic item that you specify.
- Billing Item: Bills are displayed by billable item. The bills that are generated based on the same billable item are combined.
- Instance: Bills are displayed by instance. The bills that are generated by the same instance are combined.
- Product: Bills are displayed by product. The bills that are generated by the same product are combined.
- Account: Bills are displayed by account. The bills that are generated in the same account are combined.
- Cost Center: Bills are displayed by cost center. The bills that are generated by the same cost center are combined.
Statistic Period Bills are displayed based on the statistic period that you specify.
- Billing Cycle: The bills for the current month are displayed by billing cycle.
- By Day: The bills for the current month are displayed by day.
- Billing Period: The bills for the current month are displayed by hour.
- OSS is billed on an hourly basis. If you select Billing Cycle or By Day for Statistic Period, data in the Usage column specifies the cumulative usage in the current month or on the current day. For example, you select By Day for Statistic Period and your actual storage usage is 1 TB. The storage usage that is displayed in the bill is 24 TB. You are charged for the 24-hour storage of 1 TB of data.
- You can click Customize Column Options in the upper-right corner of the billing details list and select the columns that you want to display.
- You can click Export Billing Overview (CSV) to export the billing details to your computer. This way, you can view and analyze the billing details on your computer.