Object Storage Service (OSS) SDK for Browser.js supports multiple operations to manage your buckets.
You can choose a method based on your business requirements.
- You can list the information about all objects in a bucket or objects and subdirectories in a specified directory. For more information, see List objects.
- You can copy and replicate an object from a source bucket to the same bucket or another bucket that is located in the same region. For more information, see Copy an object.
- To prevent an object from overwriting objects that have the same name during upload or replication, you can disable overwriting objects with the same names. For more information, see Prevent objects from being overwritten by objects with the same names.
- To access an Archive or Cold Archive object, you must first restore the object. For more information, see Restore an object.
- To quickly access objects that are frequently accessed in a bucket, you can use symbolic links. For more information, see Manage symbolic links.
- To identify the purpose or attributes of objects, you can set the object metadata during uploads. For more information, see Manage object metadata.